Photo via: cedarwoodweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive selected five of my favorite ideas for creating a lasting tribute at a class reunion to classmates youve loved and lost. 1. Create a Poster with the Yearbook Photos of the Departed The Memorial poster can be displayed in many ways: • On an easel atop a small table in the reception area next…
- Classic themed nautical boys room designed by Katie Johnson. With a nautical style, it’s easy to find decor to decorate a kids room and create a classic feel. The stripes Katie painted on the walls are a perfect way to add flair to this adorable boys room. The stripes are painted with Icelandic Blue and…
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- Anna Lucia Events does it again with this fabulous Naples wedding off the Florida coast! This time, we are drooling over the royal tented reception overlooking the water with the most fabulous partial draping weve ever seen. Featuring shimmering gold and powdered pink table settings as well as gorgeous paper goods, this romantic celebration is literally a dream come true! Check out even more photos below from KT Merry to see how this luxurious event unfolds.
- love the royal blue tablecloth- This is an Idea, for my table, with lace over it , other tables just a solid color either white or navy
- Blue Harmony: Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Sonneman and Artistic Weavers; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, white bench, gold round table, circle gold sun mirror, hanging gold lighting, light blue gray and gold carpet, blue satin curtains
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- studded burlap headboard
- Personalized Monogram Family Name Sign, Initial Sign, Burlap with Barn Wood Frame, 8×10
- burlap, lace, and babys breath bow wedding aisle decor
- Boxed snack. After wedding ceremony but before reception. Small wedding, instead of a cocktail hour?
- 50 Reception Desks Featuring Interesting And Intriguing Designs