Photo via: napolirestaurantalert.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids rooms are always in need of extra places for all their treasures. Bookcase headboards, drawers tucked under the bed, and loft beds are a great way to make use of every inch of space for storage while leaving plenty of room for play.
- Every mom who has to take care of her kids hair knows the story of the beast called Tangles which hides in between the knotted hair strands of an unsuspecting child. For most moms, taming this unruly beast is nothing short of a nightmare. How many times have you desperately tried to untangle
- Modern, spacious villa elegantly furnished to incorporate style and comfort in the space. The key feature of this villa is to incorporate an urban garden that is a part of the exterior and melds seamlessly with the internal garden.
- Amazing novelty Cakes by the cake Shack, Lane cove, Sydney. Delicious as they are creative and fun for any celebration. @thecakeshack https://www.facebook.com/CakeShack | Order online, we deliver Click for more details: http://inthecove.com.au/2016/10/26/cake-shack-lane-cove/
- What to do at a Paris themed kids party?! We wanted to have a fun craft the girls could make and take home, and what better activity than an Eiffel Tower painting for them to display in their rooms? Also, we had an easy pipe cleaner craft, and a Parisian photo booth. Heres the details: The
- Rhode Island: Pawtucket=Central Falls Train Station Originally constructed in 1915 and opened the following year, the Pawtucket-Central Falls Train Station was built in an attempt to eliminate dangerous at-grade crossings joining the cities of Pawtucket and Central Falls. The station was closed on February 20, 1981. (Flickr/Jef Nickerson)
- Moss Bathroom Mats : They don’t need dirt, just water and if they dry, they can live again just by being watered again. Each piece of moss is in a different cell so if one needs to be replaced, it can be done easily. And the humidity of the bathroom ensures that the mosses thrive.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Chocoholics this is the fruit for you. Black sapote aka chocolate pudding fruit has four times as much vitamin C than an orange – how’s that for an immune booster! It is also a great source of fibre and potassium. Best when eaten very ripe (soft to touch) this fruit has a custard like texture that will have you in chocolate heaven (minus the calories).
- so Jade Mountain is one place Im pretty sure well NEVER be able to afford, but I mean honestly.. who doesnt want to wake up in St. Lucia with an open wall, walk out to their in room infinity pool and take in the ocean and the mountains with a mimosa in hand… *sigh*
- Each cottage garden larkspur spray is approximately 11cm in diameter and 23cm tall from the stem. The stem(s) measure approximately 47cm from tip to flower and have a wire core.They can be used to make up larger arrangements of flowers, fresh or arti