Photo via: nehomemag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love these fur blankets on the end of the beds! I think this room would work well as a guest bedroom for kids/teens.
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.
- Tiny Cottage In Maine Tour – Built In Bunk Beds
- swing beds…
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- Travel Beds for Toddlers and Kids – 6 options + different price points. ModernMommyhood.com
- Built in bunk beds
- Kids rooms are always in need of extra places for all their treasures. Bookcase headboards, drawers tucked under the bed, and loft beds are a great way to make use of every inch of space for storage while leaving plenty of room for play.
- Bed; design Remy Meijers for Nilson Beds
- more flying beds. I really would have killed for this as a kid.
- Frette on the beds will probably be all white.
- I want my guest room to have many beds for whoever needs them. I mean, I would get worried about how to feed them, but Im sure God would take care of that, haha.