Photo via: traveloutbackaustralia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Australian desert landscape as dawn breaks over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Ayers Rock Resort Uluru Camel Tours.
- Desert Gardens Hotel ~ near Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia
- Longitude 131°, Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Resort Longitude 131 – Ayers Rock, Yulara, Australia
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- Warm, Honey Wood Look Flooring | Hard Rock Hotel | Orlando, FL
- *This post brought to you by Better Homes and Gardens Products at Walmart. Last week I shared the coral and aqua guest room I put together for the Neva…
- Newbattle Gardens by Craig Amy
- Photo shooting at the castles gardens.
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog