Photo via: top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- Check out how to build a 12×16 lean to shed for your backyard. My free 12×16 storage shed plans are easy to follow and comes with step by step instructions. See them at: http://myoutdoorplans.com diy
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- DIY Candy Sleighs – 12 Handmade DIY Christmas Gifts | GleamItUp great for stocking stuffers!:
- 61 Master Bedrooms Decorated By Professionals – Page 2 of 12 – Home Epiphany
- 55 Gorgeous DIY Farmhouse Furniture and Decor Ideas For A Rustic Country Home – DIY & Crafts
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- DIY branch coat rack – great example of recycling a natural object for a stunning effect in the home thats also a really useful piece of furniture design!
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Put mouthwash in a container, with cups and on a cute tray for your bathroom sink. Genius.
- There is a reason that so many of us look to French style for inspiration – from clothing to interiors to cuisine. The French way of life simply seems to take t