Photo via: luxurylodgesofaustralia.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Desert Gardens Hotel ~ near Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia
- Ayers Rock Hotels, Desert Gardens, Uluru
- Longitude 131°, Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Resort Longitude 131 – Ayers Rock, Yulara, Australia
- Willem de Kooning, Rosy fingered dawn at Louse Point
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- this hotel looks lovely from the photos ive seen… | RP El Fenn Hotel :: Marrakech, Morocco (Hand-sewn camel leather floors and a fireplace in Room 18.)
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- Kata Rocks (Phuket, Thailand) – Jetsetter with
- There were a lot of home tours we loved this year, but these spaces had the best room design of all. Take a look!
- We cannot tell the precise moment when love is formed. As in the filling of a vessel drop by drop, there is at last one which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post