Photo via: klemhospitality.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aura Lifestyle | Riverbank How such a tiny (bachelor studio?) is beautifully designed
- OWAconsult® collection – designed by Hadi Teherani from OWA at Interior Design productFIND: Modular ceiling system for creatives More freedom, openness and creativity in …
- A.P.C. S/S 17 RESORT COLLECTION. ADRIENNE JULIGER SHOT BY VENETIA SCOTT.
- Double bed with high headboard KIMERA – Capital Collection by Atmosphera
- Original Archipelago watercolor by our designer Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg which inspired our latest Archipelago collection!
- Contemporary style spruce bedroom set NEW WORLD N09 New World Collection by Scandola Mobili
- Some of the best photos are taken by guests at the wedding use our vintage window frames, a vintage trellis, our postcard carousel or shutters , all great pieces from our collection
- Pic by luxdeco- townhouse collection I dont like the pillow arrangement. It looks like theatre seats. Too many takes up too much of the bed. I like the accessories. www.uniquehomesolutions.ca
- inga sempe expands ruche collection by ligne roset with armchair
- Comfort and beauty come together to create this beautiful bedroom furniture by Palettes. Crafted of Solid Wood, this collection is custom built by Amish Craftsman in Ohio. Quality to last a lifetime in your choice of wood species and finish all with or without hand-distressing.
- At the beginning of January, the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC uploaded its entire Asian collection online. Among this collection is a set of popular postcards depicting India of the 1930s. These were made by Japanese artist Yoshida Hiroshi in his countrys woodblock print style—expressly for Western audiences. Yoshida was a rare Japanese in the Indian subcontinent, teeming…
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more