Photo via: cultdesign.co.nz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gold and pink interior design: BELT table – Salone del Mobile 2015 – design Andrea Parisio for Meridiani
- 1,429 Likes, 15 Comments – @nowyprodukt on Instagram: “belt hanging rack by Jessica Nebel ➕ nowyprodukt”
- Y043 – Singer Book Ends Gift Set
- Hotel Palazzo Murat – Positano – Book online
- You Can Actually Find the Cheapest Flights Ever. Airfarewatchdog helps you save money when you book your next flight – so you always get the best deal.
- seat belt pillow
- Pinner said: I made my own spell book from a old dictionary I found at DI. I made my spell pages in Printshop and distressed them to make them look old and well used. I turned the corners of the book and sprayed random pages with a water. I also used my brown ink to make it look older. I love how it turned out!!
- cover a wall in book pages! My nerdy heart loves this. 🙂
- Your book club is about to bow down.
- DIY: hanging shelf…i tried this concept before to make my own (floating) book shelf, it turned out very nice -@ahseknovel
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!
- If you will allow your guests to bring kids to your wedding/event, this is a great idea: An activity book for kids. Download yours here: Click Here