Photo via: becauseitsawesome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Robert Abbey, Inc. – Makers of Fine Lighting Since 1946
- In the dunes of Long Island, Robert A.M. Stern Architects and designer Steven Gambrel join forces to craft a shingle-style stunner that melds traditional warmth and contemporary elegance
- bathroom | artist residence
- Join us today as we tour Leah Gorens eclectic metropolitan apartment and chat with her about her journey to becoming a professional artist.
- Purple has long been a color associated with royalty, so the fact that artist M Taher uses it here is no surprise. From a luxurious tufted h…
- Artwork to buy – Artist Deborah Williams Licking, sleeping, scratching, sniffing, pining, playing, waiting, yawning, exploring. Deborah is a keen observer of life, especially the relationships we have with animals, across different cultures and varied environments.
- Aleve Gonozar, Turkish artist who works I polymer, presentation at Clayathon
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- At the beginning of January, the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC uploaded its entire Asian collection online. Among this collection is a set of popular postcards depicting India of the 1930s. These were made by Japanese artist Yoshida Hiroshi in his countrys woodblock print style—expressly for Western audiences. Yoshida was a rare Japanese in the Indian subcontinent, teeming…
- Kehl (Berlin) Comic A characteristic touch is that every corner and angle is outlined with a thin, hand-drawn, black line – whether on the ceiling, on the bed, or around a plug. The result is a dollhouse-like, comic book room with papaya green walls, a sunny yellow rug, a lilac bed and a pink cupboard. Graphics and decorations by the artist complete the design
- Hungarian-born, Vienna-based artist Bogi Fabian uses glowing UV paint to create gorgeous, luminescent murals that can only be seen under a black light. With the flip of a light switch, blank bedroom walls are suddenly covered with cosmic scenes, glittering stars, beautiful landscapes, and lush flora and fauna that emit an ethereal radiance in the darkness.
- How To: Make a Home Gym… The 7 best fitness accessories // Get the body you deserve with an all natural teatox [a detox with tea] from www.skinnymetea.com.au