Photo via: finnishdesignshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OWAconsult® collection – designed by Hadi Teherani from OWA at Interior Design productFIND: Modular ceiling system for creatives More freedom, openness and creativity in …
- Whether for budget reasons or just the satisfaction of doing it yourself, there are many reasons to install your own closet system. There are a lot of different closet systems available to the consumer, here are a few of my favorites… Closetmaid is my go to DIY system, Ive used it in many different projects. It…
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – PANORAMA FRAMELESS SYSTEM HX300
- (link) DIY CAGE LIGHT SCONCES ~ consider a DIY light hanging support bracket for your habitat / crabitat daylight / nightlight / heat light system. Little carpentry know-how should be all it takes. HINT: think of possibly fashioning a key-hole slot to allow cord to be easily added / removed to/from bracket. ~ for more great PINs w/good links visit @djohnisee ~ have fun!
- Stanley Mountain Vacuum Food System – Compact & self-contained, the Mountain Vacuum Food System from Stanley features a 20 oz, BPA-free Stainless Steel hot/cold canister stacked with nested camp cooking and eating essentials. | Werd
- Armchair 402 – Artek
- Nesting Table 88 – Artek
- The Puli Hotel And Spa – Youll also find every modern amenity necessary to keep you living in luxury and comfort: a 32 LCD TV, a Bose wave music system with iPod docking station, true high-speed wireless internet access, a Nespresso coffee machine and a rain shower for you to rinse away the stresses of your day.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- This looks beautiful!
- Google Image Result for http://0.tqn.com/d/homerenovations/1/0/r/R/-/-/2.JPG
- Wow. Warm and vibrant India-inspired bedroom.