Photo via: scandinaviancollectors.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Santiago by David Chipperfield for Alessi.
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- too busyhttp://pinterest.com/hamptoninnmonro/ hamptoninnmonroeville http://www.facebook.com/!/HamptonInnMonroeville pittsburghhotel
- Hôtel Armani Milan – bathroom
- How to Turn Your InventionIdeas to Profitable Patents
- Sleek and clean lines, project in Poland by Katarzyna Kraszewska _
- This looks beautiful!
- The Upper House, Hong Kong, S.A.R., China
- Google Image Result for http://0.tqn.com/d/homerenovations/1/0/r/R/-/-/2.JPG
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Wow. Warm and vibrant India-inspired bedroom.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.