Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an original Warli art painting on canvas. Warli Art originates from an indigenous tribe living in mountains and coastal areas of the Maharashtra-Gujarat border in India. Warli paintings succeed in adding elegance to a rural hut or a five star hotel lobby with the same charm.
- At the beginning of January, the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC uploaded its entire Asian collection online. Among this collection is a set of popular postcards depicting India of the 1930s. These were made by Japanese artist Yoshida Hiroshi in his countrys woodblock print style—expressly for Western audiences. Yoshida was a rare Japanese in the Indian subcontinent, teeming…
- Dazzling light installations turn Sydney, Australia into a canvas of light, music and ideas
- Original OOAK Canvas Painting Witch Cat Halloween by jss3677
- When hang-drying that favorite tee I cant afford to shrink anymore, I take a coat hanger and go in through the neckhole, doing that coat hanger version of a three-point turn. India-based industrial designer Jaineel Shah (a 3rd year student at DSK ISD International School of Design INDIA) has come up with the perfect solution with his Pinch…
- Morning peeps, Ive a dash of pretty purple and pink for you this morning with this lovely relaxed wedding photographed by India Hobson. Sarah &
- Vivanta by Taj hotel by WOW Architects, Yeshwantpur – India » Retail Design Blog
- SCDA Hotel Development, Gurgaon, India- Standard Guestroom
- Sonam Kapoor GQ India
- Our company is engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Industrial Furniture with rich specifications. They are perfectly suit to the interior of your home. We offer a large number wooden furniture and Industrial Furniture, Reclaimed Wood Furniture, Recycled Wood Furniture, Rustic Furniture, Restaurant Furniture, Hotel Furniture. House Of Furniture, Jodhpur, India.
- Galaxy Nubela Outerspace 00081 Ceiling Wall Mural Wall paper Decal Wall Art Print Decor Kids wallpaper
- Lamb Close-Up print from The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose. FaBuLouS!!!