Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find the Studioilse W084T2 Lamp from Wästberg by Ilse Crawford. Shop now at WallpaperSTORE*.
- studioilse – Guest of Honour Ilse Crawford at Stockholm furniture fair 2015
- Ilse Crawford, Studioilse w084w – Wästberg
- Ilse Crawford London Flat | Remodelista. Crawford has described the kitchen as a library with a cooking area.
- In celebration of our Show 3 exhibition which explores current themes in contemporary lighting, we hosted a small gathering entitled the Kitchen Table Talk with delicious food from Morito. Our guest speakers were Magnus Wästberg, Ilse Crawford, Jane Withers and Janet Turner who addressed an audience of architects, product and interior designers on the issues surrounding both current and future lighting practice. Themes raised include the need to appreciate …
- They seems like quick sketches on a notebook but they are black steel chairs, designed by the Japanese studio Nendo, in exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery of London
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Keltainen – put this in NY, London, SF, and move me in, thank you, maam.
- Designed by Monita Cheung. Installed by Dragonfly London Limited. Photographer Nikhilesh Haval. Modern Bathroom – steam room, mother of pearl mosaics, Vola brassware, Effegibi steam door, Hayon basin and vanity top and Starck washlet WC.
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Myspace: Ilse Crawford, Interior Designer. Photograph: Sophia Evans
- ilse crawford Georg Jensen Collection