Photo via: homedesignnote.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “A collection of vintage mirrors hang grouped in our bedroom, and an armoire built by my daddy and Ben from a door that was in my grandfather’s barn, houses his clothes. We found the old painted cedar chest at a flea market in Meridian, Mississippi. The bed linens are mismatched textures in shades of white and cream. 2 antique cameos sit perched on an old door frame above our iron bed.”
- Love the idea of replacing the outdated wall mirror in the bedroom nook areas and replacing with new paint and rounded mirrors like this one- or white framed mirrors (in other pins)
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- I LOVE when I walk into a house to photograph it and the place looks like its right out of a magazine! Barrel Rolled ceiling, light reflecting mirrors, updated fireplace, cute area rug, wood floors, and new windows! La Grange Illinois
- 5 sources for built in ironing boards – Remodelista
- Cute in a frame in the guest bedroom
- Green as an accent colour, around framed antique mirrors. The Viceroy in Santa Monica. I love this image because I have a thing for buttoned sofas : ) lifeinstyle & greenwithenvy
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Bathroom Guest Basket. Good idea to keep in the bathroom closet.
- Sliding wooden doors is a great way to add rustic to a modern home. Love this interior design
- IKEA – RIBBA, Frame, medium brown, , You can enhance and add depth to your picture by using the accompanying mount when you frame it.