Photo via: architonic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Overlapping sheers, very soft and romantic. To make it a bit less formal, let some of the panels drape a bit more loosely
- This house conserves energy, sequesters solar heat, pumps groundwater up to both heat and cool, is made of structural insulated panels (not convention framing), has a saline pool, sleeps a half dozen, entertains more and aint frumpy
- Fabulous marbled concrete stops well before the ceiling to give this spacious bedroom a calmer and more grounded atmosphere. The result looks rich, clean, and comfortable.
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- OWAconsult® collection – designed by Hadi Teherani from OWA at Interior Design productFIND: Modular ceiling system for creatives More freedom, openness and creativity in …
- This is how you share a room. Still somewhat private and maximizing space. Need more ceiling height.
- Blackbird Studios| The metal rods creating the walls are a bit much but the effect is stunning. I think I prefer wood. A little softer and less dangerous. But a ceiling would be amazing and an accent wall behind reception or some more protected space.
- Baux acoustic tile plank| Sophisticated acoustical design
- Diffuser by celestial acoustics| a beautiful example of acoustic Art. This time in sculptural form.
- Forms and colours are the central theme throughout the public areas of the hotel. A room-in-room concept with transparent booths, decorative ceiling elements, object lamps and design highlights under roof create atmosphere and harmonic ambience. A ceiling design with different materials and organic shapes makes the rooms vivid and fascinating. Decorative lamps are placed to meld the ceiling with the room space and create interesting zones. | Weitere Informationen über Restaurant, Hoteleinrichtung und Treppe.