Photo via: wallums.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Birch tree forest in winter mural, repositionable peel & stick wall paper, wall covering
- Winter forest – wall mural
- How To Install A Brick Wall In The Interior Of Your Home | Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.
- Winter Wonderland HD
- Giving life to your backyard can be achieved by doing a lot of things such as planting a lot of trees and plants and arranging it to look as natural as possible. But there’s one thing that will most definitely give life to your backyard both in terms of looks and sound. And that, of …
- Want a sweet treat, then check out these beautiful Sweet 16 cakes. Not only do they look delicious, but they can serve as some great cake inspiration for your big Sweet 16 party. 16. Tiffany Blue Sweet 16 Cake 15. Lollypop Sweet 16 Cake 14. Makeup Sweet 16 Cake 13. Bright Sweet 16 Cake 12. Tropical Sweet 16 Cake 11. Textured Sweet 16 Cake 10. Casino Sweet 16 Cake 9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet 16 Cake 8. Alice In Wonderland Sweet 16 Cake 7. Colorful Sweet 16 Cake 6. […]
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Guest Room Welcome Basket How-To | Make your houseguests feel right at home with this basket of essentials. | The Wilderness Girls hosting houseguest
- Home Decor: Floral Ideas to Chase Away Winter Blues. Bring gorgeous flowers into your winter home to add warmth during the coldest months of the year.