Photo via: meandmybentley.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shore Space: Eichholtz, Safavieh, Worlds Away and Kate Spade; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, blue wall paint, light green rug, white couch, gray throw pillows, 3D geometric wall mirror, gold crystal ball chandelier, black gray white light blue and green accent chair
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- White bathroom with patterned tiled floor and gold accents
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Office Space; Arteriors, Rosenthal, Goodhope Bags and LObjet; Office idea for men, light gray walls, grey geometric carpet, contemporary, black and white abstract art, gold pointed chandelier, white leather office chair, black desk, black and gold accents, coffee bar, large window
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- Blue Harmony: Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Sonneman and Artistic Weavers; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, white bench, gold round table, circle gold sun mirror, hanging gold lighting, light blue gray and gold carpet, blue satin curtains
- Designed with a bone background with beige and brown accents, an elegant addition to any decor. The beautiful and modern rug was made in a durable and easy to clean heat-set olefin.
- Mid century modern bedroom warms up with orange accents and a Surya Frontier rug. From Sarah Stacey Interior Design in Austin, Texas. (FT-337)
- The Hotel room with lounge spot | HAY furniture, special black and white wallpaper and brass gold walnut cabinet and desk | Ink Hotel Amsterdam | Tried + Tested | Design Hotel | Boutique Hotel | Picture © By C-More