Photo via: blog.styleestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve seen bathroom flips before, but this one is so fresh and bright!
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Hello =) Here I post pictures that I found on the Internet. I do not own any of these pictures. If you own any of these pictures and would not wish to have them on here leave a message =) I am very pleased that you like that with me. Thanks everyone.
- These are all CUSTOM MADE, made to order. I take special care and attention to make sure this will be the best wooden letters for that special person in your life. These comic book letters are made out of 1/8 birchwood, 8 inches tall, and done in the MARVEL FONT. These are all uppercase. You can choose any name you wish. Letters come painted, with comic book paper theme, and finished with a clear coat of protection. I can do any super hero or comic book theme you like. You could have a…
- Bathroom vanity idea – Ikea desk …way cheaper than the one I was going to buy!
- Hey gorgeous, So Im back from my getaway to Bali feeling rather rejuvenated. I will tell you all about it in another post (Im still going through the hundreds of photos I took) but for now I thought Id share with you my ultimate guide on how to pack a carry on. On the day I left for U
- Milan-based architect VictorVasilev designed KUB, a nearly invisible bathroom sink. The minimal design is available in two sizes and features a combination of marble and glass.
- Why not put that seldom used plate stand to use on the marble deck of the whirlpool? (Plate stand to create extra space on a small bathroom counter.)
- Much like Victoria itself, this cottage is for the traveler who longs to be surrounded by beautiful things. With its mélange of antique furniture and modern accents, the eclectic designer decor invites you to settle in and relax. The cottage has beautifully sunlit and spacious rooms, with more than enough room for everyone.
- From the basic design to the cabinetry and countertops, find inspiration for your perfect bathroom vanity.
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!