Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior design focused blog by Zellain of Morbid Fashion, a grown-up gothic fashion blog.
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – I Got the Blues ***** blue accent wall, grey, interior design.
- Suzie: Saudah Saleem Interiors – Chic, sophisticated teen girls bedroom with gray walls paint …
- Top Amsterdam Luxury Hotels: The Dylan | Best Design Projects interiordesign interiors luxuryhotel See more at: http://bestdesignprojects.com/top-amsterdams-luxury-hotel-the-dylan/
- Love the penny shower floor. Luxury Interiors, Art, Creativity, Luxury, Glamour, Design For more inspirations: http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/
- Follow me on INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/maletrends_/ Male Trends A blog about lifestyle, men’s fashion, travel and much more. Let’s get inspired by life! http://maletrends.tumblr.com/ More
- rigid heddle weaving | Weaving Leno on a Rigid Heddle Loom | Cotton Clouds Blog
- This month’s challenge will be focused on strong and toned thighs. Take up our new 30 Day Thigh Slimming Challenge. The challenge has 3 different exercises (fire hydrants, inner tight lift and scissors) that you will have to do every day. This moves are so easy to incorporate in your day to work towards your lean and toned legs.
- Designing a small bedroom is not just about creating interiors that save up on space. It needs to be a combination of style and space consciousness that ex
- Powder room – rustic – this is a fun room! | Lynne Barton Bier – Home on the Range Interiors
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Bring hotel luxury to your bedroom with the timeless Wamsutta Collection Luxury Italian-Made Lucca Duvet Cover. Exquisitely crafted in Italy, the elegant bedding is beautifully adorned with a grey diamond jacquard on a soft white ground.