Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- From straight up modern to a little bit British Colonial, bedrooms by the sea rank up there with some of the most romantic imaginable. And, yes, sometimes its more about the view than the decor! Crisp and clean and so serene: Taking inspiration from the color of the sea, the addition of blue to this bedroom is spot on. If you live by the sea, walls shouldnt get in the way of your view! The padded headboard feels a little too institutional to me, but the room is still a worthy addition to the list. Modern meets British Colonial…
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Strawberry Margaritas. Ill take five, please! Going to make this soon! Love the idea that you make a strawberry syrup instead of using just strawberries on their own.
- I love CG and her BEAUTIFUL home – this is a great idea for my duvet cover, at the end of the bed.
- 10 Awesome Ideas for Tiny Laundry Spaces Laundry rooms are supposed to be the place where everything gets clean, crisp and looking sharp……
- The use of these hangers as towel bars would be more interesting if you used vintage ones with advertising printed or impressed on them and then hung them on interesting hooks – old metal schoolroom hooks, antique doorknobs, tiebacks, etc.
- Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars loaded with protein, clean, healthy ingredients. Perfect way to start your day. Gluten free and Vegan – A Healthy Life For Me
- Whether for budget reasons or just the satisfaction of doing it yourself, there are many reasons to install your own closet system. There are a lot of different closet systems available to the consumer, here are a few of my favorites… Closetmaid is my go to DIY system, Ive used it in many different projects. It…
- love the royal blue tablecloth- This is an Idea, for my table, with lace over it , other tables just a solid color either white or navy
- Perfect for after the Slip and Slide… Make a Towel Animal. 1. Fold a Towel Swan. 2. Fold a Towel Monkey. 3. Fold a Towel Lobster. 4. Fold a Rabbit Wash Cloth. 5. Fold a Towel Elephant. If you love…
- ♡ Lingerie – Black lace crop top with satin shorts and a grey kimono – If you like my pins, please follow me and subscribe to my fashion channel on youtube! (It’s free) Let me help u find all the things that u love from Pinterest! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCP8TXebOqQ_n_ouQfAfuXw