Photo via: theinspiredroom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- We love having guests more than anything, so we jumped at the chance to make over our guest bedroom. We created a cozy northwest-inspired nest for our friends and family to enjoy when the come visit.
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Bedroom ideas: three tips for a quick makeover
- Cozy living room in a beautiful and comfortable home, just one minute walk from San Marco square Venice Italy
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- Grey and yellow guest room. cozy homedecor interiorstyle
- Guest Room Welcome Basket How-To | Make your houseguests feel right at home with this basket of essentials. | The Wilderness Girls hosting houseguest
- Rome is an amazing city with so much history! You cant not visit Rome on a trip to Italy. I got the chance to spend a three day weekend in Rome with my
- 100 bathroom makeover reveal, bathroom ideas, home decor, small bathroom ideas, 1 waste basket wrapped with rope