Photo via: paloma81.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lake house sun room window seat decorated in classic blue and white including ticking fabric. Space decor by @krinze
- A Stylish Apartment with Classic Design Features
- how is this part of drew barrymores real live house?
- The Upper House, Hong Kong, S.A.R., China
- Get your romantic fix at this boutiquehotel, located right at 54th St. and Broadway, and just a quick stroll away from the legendary Ed Sullivan Theater. This striking hotel offers a seamless blend of modernism and classic elegance, fitting perfectly into the neighborhood.
- Creative headboard designs add a special touch to your room by many shapes, colors and artistic paintings. They suit classic and modern styles
- Upgraded Ramen Noodles: Take this classic college staple to the next level by adding a few simple yet healthy ingredients! Image: The Better Martha…
- It is impossible to overstate the elegance of this Mon Cheri 211942 Montage Boutique ensemble! Its A-line silhouette lends it a timeless and classic look. A broad
- Papered behind this daybed in a European ELLE Decoration is a classic Ralph pattern in a dark and edgy color-way with a novel hanging approach
- Resembling the classic farmstead outbuilding on the outside, The Barn uses a mix of rustic finishes and modern updates for a one-of-a-kind guesthouse.
- Classic themed nautical boys room designed by Katie Johnson. With a nautical style, it’s easy to find decor to decorate a kids room and create a classic feel. The stripes Katie painted on the walls are a perfect way to add flair to this adorable boys room. The stripes are painted with Icelandic Blue and…
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.