Photo via: architecturaldesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These draperies are lovely and graceful. The drapery hardware is perfectly sized, too. 2 story draperies. The room is pretty because it is balanced without being staid.
- I would want this house with about 20+ acres of surounding farm land but love the windows and porch!!
- this is just under 500 square feet but the layout is really efficient. shows what can be done with minimal square footage. Add a covered porch, a finished shed for an office and a storage shed — have a pretty cool set-up
- love this idea for a screened in porch….we filled out paperwork today for a really adorable house in the neighborbood I grew up in with a large screened in porch in the front and deck in the back…excited to DIY some stuff Ive been wanting to do patio furniture wise
- Click through to read a cute engagement story where the groom-to-be managed to sneak inside and set-up the bride-to-bes apartment with candles encircling cards with memories along a rose petal “path” which lead her to her room where candles shaped into a heart had a last “memory” inside it, where he asked her to marry him.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- What a great idea for the porch, and very unique!
- Porch Rules Sign
- curvy porch roof 🙂
- There are 2 things that you need to think about when decorating your bedroom with a green paint color palette. 1) What shade of green paint do you want to go
- Threshold™ Windham 2 Door Cabinet with Center Shelves