Photo via: ohsheglows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mushroom Quinoa – The Local Vegan // www.thelocalvegan.com
- Love quinoa, but dont have a stove? Cook your quinoa in the microwave in just 8 minutes! All you need is quinoa, water, a microwave safe bowl, and a lid!
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- There is far more to London that Big Ben and the London Eye. Get under the skin of this great city and experience it the way a local would.
- Make more neutral colors – Love the idea of neutral color flowers floating in a big, low container of water of some sort – very Zen! Like the look of the exposed water!
- This would be WAY better/more efficient in our guest room upstairs instead of BIG DRESSER in there now. Hey guest: if youre staying long enough to un-pack your stuff into the dresser, youre staying too long 🙂
- Before you head out on your next camping trip, save a coffee can or a big plastic coffee canister to take with you. Its the perfect size for a roll of toilet paper, and with the lid on the roll will stay fresh and dry, without anyone crawling inside or the paper getting wet or soggy.
- love the big letter…how about the hall leading into the master bedroom…still need artwork the wall…maps to complicated to find and put up.
- Turning the room with big fireplace into a study. I want an old world feel like this.
- Singapore: BIG hotel interior. Neutral and cool tones – love the details.
- Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars loaded with protein, clean, healthy ingredients. Perfect way to start your day. Gluten free and Vegan – A Healthy Life For Me
- Vanilla Almond Overnight Oatmeal with Blueberries – a quick and healthy make ahead breakfast that is dairy free, gluten free, vegan, sugar free, and low calorie!