Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Стильная мужская спальня, как правило, подразумевает отсутствие гламурных деталей и аксессуаров, а также минимальное количество или вообще отсутствие светлых оттенков. В этой статье собрана коллекция дизайнерских идей для оформления мужских спален. Есть определенные материалы и элементы, относящиеся к мужскому дизайну: кожа, фланель, шерсть. Также мужскими считаются темные оттенки, такие как черный, серый, коричневый и синий.
- ♡ Lingerie – Black lace crop top with satin shorts and a grey kimono – If you like my pins, please follow me and subscribe to my fashion channel on youtube! (It’s free) Let me help u find all the things that u love from Pinterest! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCP8TXebOqQ_n_ouQfAfuXw
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- hair care tips, how to have fabulous hair, how to get healthy hair, beauty tips, beauty products, hair care products, hair hacks, DIY conditioning
- Amazing novelty Cakes by the cake Shack, Lane cove, Sydney. Delicious as they are creative and fun for any celebration. @thecakeshack https://www.facebook.com/CakeShack | Order online, we deliver Click for more details: http://inthecove.com.au/2016/10/26/cake-shack-lane-cove/
- Храните косметику где придётся и каждый раз непозволительно долго ищете нужную помаду, а макияж наносите то в ванной, то в коридоре? Устали глядеться в маленькое зеркало и делать причёску почти вслепую? Кажется, вам срочно нужен туалетный столик
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Anna Lucia Events does it again with this fabulous Naples wedding off the Florida coast! This time, we are drooling over the royal tented reception overlooking the water with the most fabulous partial draping weve ever seen. Featuring shimmering gold and powdered pink table settings as well as gorgeous paper goods, this romantic celebration is literally a dream come true! Check out even more photos below from KT Merry to see how this luxurious event unfolds.