Reality Hell, Etc.” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Food favors SO AWESOME! Would need help from friends.family to do this if I did, but what a way to bring unity before your day of a new adventure with the person youre going to love all the rest of your breathing life. 🙂
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- So, with just 4 days to go until mom’s special day, we are continuing the series of “How-To” Themed brunches. Today let’s focus on an Organic Elegance. When we say that, we mean keeping it natural, using local ingredients, keeping it real – preservatives free if possible, using elements that will enhance the brunch and…
- Designed for Life.
- I like the shower in the middle creating the visual block into the rest of the space.
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars loaded with protein, clean, healthy ingredients. Perfect way to start your day. Gluten free and Vegan – A Healthy Life For Me
- Highlight of my life when I was ten years old? Visiting the Aquajet in Coffs Harbour, NSW. Yes, in the heady days of the mid-eighties, I thought there co
- So you can make a twilight atmosphere. | The Most Exclusive Hotel Room In The World: Inside Disneys Cinderellas Castle!!! I would die happy if I could spend a week in this Suite. It is fucking AMAZING!!!
- “Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.” ~Thomas Edison
- Ships Quickly! This set includes a chalk marker pen. Pass these chalkboard photo booth photo porps out at your party and wait for the hilarity to begin. Laugh that cake right off your booty! You get a set of 8 different designs. Each one comes ready to write what you might never say out loud! You will get a great variety of shapes. This set includes a Beer Mug ( or call it a Rootbeer Mug if you must!) – Full 7 3/4 tall on an 8 curvy stick You also get 2 arrows to write about each other or point it down and tell on yourself! These are a full 7 1/4 long on a curvy stick filled with personality. You will get 5 additional shapes as well! These chalkboard signs are made of cardstock paper that has had chalkboard paper applied. These are great for any event. These are for inexpensive fun and are not made of wood. I would describe them as a ton of hilarity for one event use. If you would like to add to the hilarity add a Hipster photo prop to your order and save on shipping. http://www.etsy.com/listing/92309939/photobooth-props-set-of-15-hipster-set If you would like our Stick on Mustaches visit here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10190407 Use at weddings, birthdays, and any time you want to have a laugh with your friends! These are made from heavy card stock and the addtional shapes are about 5 1/2 to a tad over 6. ..plenty of room to write. Ive added a sturdy stick to each one. These are intended for inexpensive fun! 😮 The ones you receive will be blank to showcase your own originality! Do you just love my phrases? For an extra 10 bucks Ill write the phrases on for you in chalk paint that wont come off until ya wash it off. If you have better phrases, I can write those too! Just convo me and well create a custom listing and Ill get them to ya super quick!Here are more props. Youll save bunches on shipping when you order multiple items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=15834229 Here are my chalkboard props: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10105477 Heres my shop front: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding Thanks for looking
- This was the kind of life I wanted to live with you. An apartment somewhere, nestled deep in the city, where we could lay in bed on sunny afternoons, all quiet and content, just us and the city and…